My annual Valentines Gift Guide is already here!
Where did the time go?
This time, rather than splitting things by recipient, I thought I’d mix them all in together. Whether you’re buying for a guy, a girl, a new lover, an old one or just spoiling yourself (rightfully so), hopefully this’ll make it easier!
1. Santal 33 Eau de Parfum His or hers perfume, sexy, unusual and universally loved
2. Charbonnel et Walker Red Peacock Chocolate Box A classic
3. Rose Velvet Swivel Chair – Ok this is probably a “gift to self” and is largely because I’m obsessed with this selection of affordable “accent” chairs. I hope they have Irish accents, those are the best.
4. Polaroid Camera – Instant gratification
5. Champagne Bears Candy Cube – Cute little gift for a budding relationship or friends & roommates.
6. Jo Malone London Candle – You really can’t go wrong here.
7. Copper Coffee Carafe and Dripper Set – Technically in the boys section, but a beaut for all houseproud coffee lovers
8. Baubelbar Tassel Fringe Earrings – adorable affordable
9. Miraval Rosé – Splash out!
10. Charlotte Tilbury Trio – Guaranteed kisses
11. Mini Bucket Bag – The fashionista’s most wanted
12. Monogram Jewellery Box – Personalised things feel so much more special, you could always pop a piece of Silver May in there to start the collection…
13. Aerin Beauty Lilac Path– Light, springy and beautifully feminine
14. Silk Sleep Mask – Relaxing, great for travelling and anti ageing. Cute too!
15. Beautiful Bouquet – Timeless for a reason.
16. L&J Gold Watch – His or hers, or you could share!
17. Striped Pyjamas – Perfect for breakfasts in bed
18. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle – Lighter than No.5, perfect for the sort of girl who wears pearls and dreams of Paris
19. Richard James Cotton and Linen-Blend Shirt – Real men wear pink
20. Cashmere Jumper – The perfect shade of dusty rose, unisex (ignore the label) and extremely cuddly
21. Adidas Sneakers – In it for the long run?
22. Harrods Gold Bar Chocolate – Particularly good for chaps in finance!
23. Oversized ‘Lover’ Jumper – Cosy up with the girls, a box of chocs and watch rom-coms in style
24. Tod’s Suede Driving Shoes – You can’t beat a man in great shoes
25. Aspinal of London Leather Backgammon Set – Keep the games on the table and out of the relationship
26. Charbonnel et Walker Champagne Truffles – Poppin’ truffles
27. Nintendo Switch Console – A gift to share! Snuggle up on the sofa and destroy each other in Mario Kart!
27. Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate – ’tis the season
Stay tuned for a few loveable recipes coming your way too.
After all, the fastest way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach. (Not through their chest with a knife as my mother would tell you.)